Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flowers in a cup


Why doesn't anyone do this for me? This is what's going on: too much to do (looking for work is beyond difficult now); moving too slowly (strong coffee notwithstanding); & dial-up, dial-up, dial-up. Plus my bangs are so long that if wings, I could fly (sans caffeine), appear on Oprah, & not have to look for real work. Hey, I can dream.

(coffe art credit; my now-traditional bangs-in-crisis photograph via Italia Vogue scan, here)

Update at 7:05 EDT: Apologies to all who have tried to leave comments & have been spurned. It's not me, it's AIG! (kidding) Working on investigation here & over at Giulia Geranium. But must watch our President tonight....so I'll be back tomorrow a.m. with some answers. Ciao!

7 comments:

The Clever Pup said...

I've just grown out my bangs. Now if I could only get that kind of volume. Very nice picture of you by the way....

Giulia said...

Hi Pup. It's not me, though two friends emailed to ask if they took the photo...since it's from Vogue Italia I think maybe they've not had enough coffee & should immediately practice their "foam art." However, my hair is like that. I would like to say 'volume' is overrated but my hairdressers over the years have shushed me when I complain about "so much damn hair." The hair is always better on the other side of the salon...no? xo, S.

Giulia said...

testing...sorry to those who've tried to leave comments. I don't know what's wrong but am checking it out. xo, svs

Anonymous said...

When my bangs get out of control I know that I have too much on my plate:) and am at the end of my rope. So hold on! And don't stop dreaming, I say, why couldn't we appear on Oprah? We're worth it! I love that flower coffee, btw, that would certanly brighten up the morning.

I hope this comment gets through!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I think it did go through!
xox

corine said...

Long bangs have their charm. They say, don't bother me. Perhaps not the best message when you're looking for a job, but oh well.

umama said...

love that photo...