Friday, April 24, 2009

Week's End - Tangled up in blue-black ink...


Update: At 12:07EDT, it's definitely Week's End for archival purposes. Hoped for amusing photos like last Friday's & the time/energy/computer cooperation to do something with them. Not happening. Good weekend to all, wherever you are.

Apologies to Bob. I hate doing that...was gonna use some really obscure Dylan line but I took the easy way out. Not week's end yet...(Waterman pen by Phil/ShutterSparks who has the coolest stuff)

3 comments:

The Clever Pup said...

Waterman on Waterhouse. Fitting.

Giulia said...

And that's why The Clever Pup is The Clever Pup. Gave no thought to painter's name...just saw my mess o'back pages spilt out on desk...now, I'm glad I did. Instead of hanging head in lame-shame.

Penney said...

have a super weekend!!
xo,Penney