Friday, May 29, 2009

Week's End - Tony in Black & White

The last thing I wanted to do was toss in another b&w...no matter how sweet. Apparently, though, buckets o' rain & apocalyptic lightening is on its way . [from Hollywood Cats/personal scan/info here]

Wanted color in here...I just saw the pink vintage dress (same brand, the exact dress) that I have hanging outside my closet door--to remind me of the days before my period of avoirdupois (aka POA). [Philosophy of pink, a Tina-Muse pink link .] However, too afraid to go looking & then have the power go out. You'd think I was in the Year of Living Dangerously with our weather (& other matters). Go look at Hazel's fabulous trifle recipe. I plan to make it for a party in early June. Uh oh. First rumblings of scary-sounding thunder. Julie, afraid of nearly nada, just jumped into my lap & spilt iced espresso. To her credit, she looks sheepish about it.

So ciao for now & will be back later. I hope. I find it curious, though, that not a soul was interested in either Spanish post in Giulia Geranium or this site. Hmmmm. That won't stop me; not about to start 'hearting' stuff. It's obvious what I like.

PS: Yes, it was Tony's personal tabby...not a set-up shot. Even better.

3 comments:

The Clever Pup said...

Why, I wouldn't hurt a fly....

lettuce said...

hi guilia - thanks for your comment/visit - yes, do get in contact about the charity thing

:-)

Giulia said...

Thanks, lettuce, I absolutely will be by in the next few days...

as for the Pup...she always has the perfect quote from a film at hand. Perfetto!