Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Julie in Black & White


UPDATE: There will be no post today, Thursday, 11 June 2009. It was an awful day yesterday here in Washington, not a good one & I'm receiving hate email for the Giulia Geranium site. I'm disgusted (but not surprised), as well as shaken. svs

Just startled awake from the desk chair, twice. How graceful; at least I didn't fall off. More storms due. Julie C. pix because Julie (the Cat) is lying on bed & named for her. Plus my hair will be back to normal by tomorrow noon. Bless lovely, generous hair stylists who understand about parties & their networking importance. It just cannot be Wednesday yet. But it is. Have a great day. [by Paul Schutzer/LIFE archives]

7 comments:

Tina Tarnoff said...

Hello, dear Susan! Are you going to that party tonight? Have fun and lots of good time. xoxo

P.S. I always had a wee crush on Julie, I think she's the type of women one calls handsome. Or am I completely out of line here?! :)

Giulia said...

Hi, T. No, party tomorrow. I'll try to have fun. Rather distracting that was close to appt. at Holocaust Museum & some guy decided it was his day to use the Museum as a shooting gallery.

More about Julie later...I think probably on West Coast you guys haven't heard what's happened here about 2 hours ago...

xo

mimi charmante said...

Love your blog and am now going to find the east coast news...
xo

The Clever Pup said...

Have you ever noticed how much Lara looks like Lawrence of Arabia? I bet David Lean did.

Giulia said...

This is why she's called the Clever Pup....

I believe you are correct.

The Lady said...

I love your blog , but I'vent found how I can follow it...
please help me
The lady

Giulia said...

I just sent this to The Lady but I don't know if it will get to you...someone will help you. I have to go offline for sometime.

"Hi. That's really nice. But I"m going offline for a while. There are "followers" but I don't display a follower gadget. I see you're a blogger, so you just go to your blogger acct & click on follow function. I think ti works with Wordpress blogs, too. You can also go to "subscribe" on the site & click on one of those options. I"m sorry I can't help more. I will but right now there are terrible thunderstorms on their way & the power is flickering off & on. Also other bloggers can help you. I can't follow anyone because of computer problems. (Except for my friend The Clever Pup.) Anyone who has a blog on this site is really nice & they can help you, too.

ciao!"