Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sicilian Sunbrella

The stripes & umbrellas continue...this time from Giampaolo Macorig's Water & Sky flickr set. I've used a lot of his shots on the Giulia Geranium blog. He's a terrific & generous guy with a painterly eye & imagination. He lives in Rome now, but lived in Palermo (where this was shot) for some years.

Back tomorrow with Fourth of July & other summery stuff. Right now, I'd like to be in Sicily...so off to make some Sicilian food. That's as close as it gets tonight. (Oh, & with an Andrea Camilleri mystery.) ciao, belle.

1 comment:

The Clever Pup said...

Back in the land of highspeed. Where my brother doesn't sit on the bed to watch me blog!

I watched Benjamin Button the other night and had to persaude the family that Julia Ormonde was not in fact Juliette Binoche, though separated at birth they must be.

Thanks for the mail. I will read the Times article later.

Hazel