Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday Roses

...to my mother. I sent her this bouquet for her birthday (this Friday). While I was spending an inordinate amount of time, money, & shattering my last nerve* having the new laptop fluffed & folded, she called to say it's beautiful. At the hairdresser's last week, I flipped through Martha Stewart Living to see how inadequate I am (lately). There was an advert (& a 15% discount code through December 31) for the collection. The code is LIVING15. Cheers.

*and that of a friendly, patient young college student who had the misfortune to be on duty when I arrived with my list of questions & worries.

[Martha Stewart Radiance Birthday Bouquet via 1800FLOWERS]

1 comment:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Gorgeous bouquet, a sweet present for your mum.

Poor little laptop.. so young.. it will bounce back I'm sure! Have a great weekend. Julie