Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Angy's Tea Room

No, I'm not in a tea room but that would be dandy. Instead, I'm in a coffee shop trying to catch up with email & all manner of things. There's a heat emergency in most of the States, including here in DC. And. For the first time since I've had a computer, the internet is down for a considerable time. And no, that is not a good thing. I will not read more books or anything. It is a tremendous inconvenience & I have to make what living I can with the internet.

I was going to urge everyone to visit Angy's Tea Room ages ago & life intervened. I just noticed that the Angy of the Tea Room is on The Sartorialist today. She's just darling. Also, though I follow the blog, I did not know it was a Blog of Note until two minutes ago. Sorry Angy.

Back as soon as I can.

xoxo/Susan

(photograph of Angelica Ardasheva by Scott Schuman)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Oh no. Hot here too. I saw you tweeting from wherever you are. Tomorrow?

ceecee said...

What a drag. It's miserable here, too. Even the air conditioner is tired...cranking full throttle and it's still 80 in here!
Will check out Angy's.
Hope things improve soon:)
Catherine

Susan said...

Catherine..I know it's horrible in Texas, too. It's 80 in my apt. too...although in this café it is way cold. I am not complaining...but off to get some Fresca & fruit at the market. I'll look for you (& Kate) on the tweeter..

simon said...

I heard it was hot over there. :o0 I like hot. Once it was 56c in the desert that I was travelling through. THATS super hot. Hope your internet improves!

simon said...

ps- I did not think you were part of the tea party LOL!!!!!!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Susan
It reminds me of our last summer when it was over 40C for a few days.. incredible..

Of course it's chilly over this way now.. cold and dark today...

Take care and keep cool.... I'll check out the tea house.. ciao xxx Julie