Monday, October 10, 2011

Moony Mood

I'm in one hell of a mood. Be glad that I've not been around to comment for a couple of days, though I will be later today/tomorrow evening. Will restrain self from snarling. The thing is this mood goes from distracted moon-swoony to full-out tooth gnashing. Wah.

I've started to pay attention to my Pinterest boards, after a year or so. Nothing like the fear of spending money to get that going. (I just deleted about two grafs of semi-rant re: many images people pin over there. It's their thing, I'll let it go. Until comments here, if any.) If you'd like, you can request an invite on the site. It's not as exclusive as many designers/bloggers/etc would have you believe.


PS: Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday greetings in late September!

(Paris photograph by Darien Chin)

5 comments:

simon said...

moon swoony gnashing of teeth???!!!! sounds like you have become a female werewolf! eekk!! Julie had better hide...

Giulia said...

Grrrrrrr....snarrrrl.........

Julie is hiding in her little house. She's not really afraid tho'...she knows that I am pretty harmless. To everyone but myself, that is.

Katharine said...

Oh dear. The only cure for this is France, you know. Hmmm? Why can't you plan very far out in front like you said you used to. ?

carina said...

hope everything will turn out okay:-) a belated birthday greeting - I did not know.

Diane said...

Belated birthday greetings..... Libra?

Moony-swoonie to gnashy sounds pretty bumpy to me. Katharine may be right about planning that trip to France.